Are you and your organization have a well protected?
The primary goal of maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of failure of equipment. It’s designed to preserve and restore equipment reliability worn components before they actually failed.
- Cleaning your system of dust and grime accumulated during normal operation.
- Connector and electric wire set check up.
- Check and configure all backup switch or hardware if needed.
- Provide services on a quarterly basis.
- Detailed report of services